You have no items in your cart. Want to get some nice things?Go shopping
Want to know how to make perfectly cooked Neapolitan pizza? Whether you are lucky enough to have a wood-fired oven in your back yard, or have a regular domestic oven, our highly skilled pizzaioli will show you how to make pizza dough from scratch, and transform it into an award winning pizza. It’ll be more than just your average cooking class!
- 100% Arabica coffee to start the class
- We’ll teach you how to make your own pizza dough from scratch
- Hands-on cooking of your own pizza in the 400 Gradi kitchen
- Glass of Italian wine to compliment your pizza
- Take home pizza dough for your next pizza party
- Course notes
- Further information on what you need to make true Pizza Napoletana at home
Time: 10am to 12pm
Where: 400 Gradi Brunswick East
Cost: $200 per person
Recommended for individuals over 12 years.
Please note: class dates are subject to change depending on class sizes.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. If the booking is cancelled within 7 days of Masterclass date, the 50% of payment will be held.